OS1.40 Pipe

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sun Feb 29 16:48:39 AKST 2004

Jeff,

I wouldn't bend the pipe; the header should be bent to allow for straight
attachment to the pipe.

Assuming that you are dealing with the Macs header, (the Hatori header
designed for o-rings, shouldn't present a problem), the material is very hard and is
tough to bend. If you want to bend it cold and you got the muscle, then I
recommend that you first fill the header with sand for support.

It's far easier to heat the tube with a Bernz-0-matic torch while applying
pressure in the direction of the bend.
 It won't take a lot of heat to deflect it the amount you need.

Good luck

Matt K