T-BIRD ACCIDENT

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Sat Feb 28 08:17:23 AKST 2004

Same with all airplanes, the bigger  the plane, the more pronounced.  It
is much easier to change the attitude, than to change the flight path.
It's called "mass" inertia and the laws of motion.  So, it's possible to
hit the ground in a climbing attitude, full power on.  Most blatant
example I can recollect, was an accident involving a 727 at SLC about
1965 or '66
Bill Glaze