Tempation fiberglass canopy

Robert G. Satalino rcairbob1 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 27 15:33:37 AKST 2004

Jim Hubbard
E-mail Address(es):
  JHUB9071 at aol.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Van Putte" <vanputte at cox.net>
To: <discussion at nsrca.org>
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 8:56 AM
Subject: Re: Tempation fiberglass canopy

On Feb 27, 2004, at 8:39 AM, DrMarkMD at aol.com wrote:

> I lost the e mail that had the phone number of the man who had 3
> canopies for
> sale. I think he was from the Chicago area.

I don't know if it's the e-mail referred to, but Mike Mueller
(mups1953 at yahoo.com) posted this e-mail:

"We here in Chicago have collectively built around 16 Temptations as
of now. We all find the canopy's hard to work with and fairly heavy so
Jimmy Hubbard and Mickey Losardo have made some fiberglass one that are
way lighter and a ton easier to build. I have 2 pictures of them if
your interested. I think they are selling them for $50. If interested
contact me for the pics and more info off the list. They are weighing
in at around 3 to 3.5 ounces. The conventional ones are about 6 to 7
when your done with them."

Ron Van Putte
============# To be removed from this list, send a message to
# discussion-request at nsrca.org