North Dallas Pattern Primer

gene.maurice at comcast.net gene.maurice at comcast.net
Thu Feb 26 09:58:03 AKST 2004

The North Dallas Radio Control Club will hold it’s 5th Annual Pattern Tune-up and Primer for Sportsman and Intermediate classes only on Saturday March 20, 2004. This one day event is geared to the new and returning Sportsman and Intermediate pilot who would like to get some time in front of judges before the season starts.  The NDRCC Masters and Advanced fliers will judge and if requested, critique the flights.

This event will be held at the club's new field near Denton Texas. The field will be open at 8:00 AM and flying will begin about 10 AM. Directions can be found on the club's web sit at www.ndrcc.com.

For additional information email me or call me 469-499-8235, Work / Days or 972-396-8621, Home / Nights

--
Gene Maurice
AMA 3408 NSRCA 877
gene.maurice at comcast.net