Bolly Pipes EQ1.20 or EQ1.40

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Wed Feb 25 10:18:19 AKST 2004

Hello Brian,
I ran an EQ140 rather extensively on my early vintage O.S. RX. The ponies are excellent, maybe another 100 or 200 RPM better than the Hattori #900, but long (difficult to package) and not light. The EQ140 has a very long chamber, and previous to EFI or couplint the throttle to the in-flight needle valve control, it allowed us to get a good compromise between top end power and mid-range characteristics.
Regards,
	Dean