Revoming Stickers from Covering

Del K. Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Tue Feb 24 10:32:32 AKST 2004

Varies glues work differently and for most I have had good luck using exacto to lift edge and with gentle steady pull hard back on itself pull them off. Sometimes need a little heat to help it but when stuck to iron on coverings the heat isn't advisable. I use "Goo Gone" to clean the residual adhesive.

                         del
               NSRCA - 473