receiver antenna placement

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Tue Feb 24 07:22:30 AKST 2004

I too have an outty.  My last ship had wire pull/pull everything in a c.f. fuse and I had nothing but glitching when the antenna was close to the fuse.  Had to run the antenna out to the wing tip.  Next fuse same type airplane I used a MK pushrod and no problems. Perhaps the wire pull cables and c.f. combination where suspect.   Are there any E.E.'s out there that could explain this phenomenon?

Wayne G.