receiver antenna placement

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Tue Feb 24 04:47:38 AKST 2004

On antenna placement:
I've known some of the giant scale guys, (I try to keep it quiet, though
:-[ ) that run the antenna, (actually sometimes 2 antennas for 2
receivers) outside along the bottom of the plane.  They then take a long
strip of  covering material that matches the bottom of theplane, and
iron the covering on, over the antenna.   Removable, if necessary, and
also invisible to  sight.  Just an idea.  HTH

Bill Glaze