Wanted 2 meter kit

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 23 18:45:56 AKST 2004

Tony, depends on what you mean as a kit. Most non-ARFs are the same, eg. glass/carbon/nomex/foam/rohocell,etc fuse, foam wing and tail cores,and differing degrees of alignment/installation to do. They are not built-up wood fuses, altho some of Brians designs were.
Would help if you could explain your definition of a "kit".
With all the other plugs going on I can't resist--look at the Carrera-X, and the new Silhouette III-now flying.
Jerry
RC Model Enterprises