receiver antenna placement

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Feb 23 14:50:14 AKST 2004

Jon you would be fine with the set-up you want to use. What I use is stirrer
straw material from the local coffee shop, at around
 1/8" OD. I place about 5 straws on a rod, end to end, and tape the joints.
Then I route the straw in a convenient location. The important thing to
remember is the feeding of the antenna when you are installing the radio.

MattK