Fuel Line setup for A Mintor 170

Michael Laggis fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net
Mon Feb 23 09:12:53 AKST 2004

Thanks for all the ideas on the fuel line setup.  Wayne, I must have brain farted because I forgot all bout it your setup until you mentioned it.
I have to say that I am so impressed with the 170.  Now I am no expert I have only been in the hobby for 3 1/2 years but this motor responds to throttle stick movement better then anything I have run before.  My YS 4 stroke was good but not like this.  I am sitting at Idle for a while then I quickly move to mid throttle and wham it's there. Back to Idle and there is no hesitation no winding down.  Idle to full, seemed that ever click on the throttle stick resulted in an RPM increase.  Snow or not I am about ready to get this bird put together and go to our paved field and fly it.

Thank You

Michael Laggis
AKA Moose Boy
NSRCA 3618