Help with starting a Mintor 170

jim ivey jivey61 at msn.com
Sat Feb 21 18:32:45 AKST 2004

Michael
The OAT (outside air temp) has a lot to do with the engine starting.Try
warming the eng as you said and try warming the fuel also. Sounds like the
cold fuel is putting the plug out. Try using a electric starter. That should
warm the eng a little better.
Had the same problems in cold weather.

Jim Ivey

jivey61 at msn.com