Quest-Spoilerons

Gabriel Gonzalez gabrielg74 at juarez.chih.cablemas.com
Sat Feb 21 09:01:25 AKST 2004

I haven't measured it in degrees.
I just started adding spoilerons in my radio little by little until the desired effect was achieved.
I recommend you to do it like that, because every airplane will behave differently according to the rest of the set up.
You may need more, or less.

Before I added spoilerons my Quest was very hard to land. It just wouldn't stop gliding.

Good luck,

Gabriel