Quest-Spoilers

Patternrules at aol.com Patternrules at aol.com
Fri Feb 20 17:48:45 AKST 2004

 I have 12 flights on mine and they land like a pussy cat, don't see any need
for spoilers, this is the best $249 I have spent on the this hobby, the Quest
is a very good flier, for the price you pay for these they are awesome, so
any newbie can have a very competitive plane for about $600. I trying to get 2
more for a couple of guys at the field, and hope that they will be available
for a long time.
 Thanks to Eric for trying these, and doing the work on reviewing them.

Steve Maxwell