3M Engines Cheap

mdarr00 at comcast.net mdarr00 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 19 14:07:43 AKST 2004

    Hey guys, I thought I would pass this along to anybody that is interested in 3M Engines.  I just purchased two brand new 3M 170 engines @ $449.95 each from Troy Built Models http://www.troybuiltmodels.com/PatternEngines.html.  They are also selling 3M 140 engines for $349.95.  These prices are only going to be good while supplies last, so if you want one you better hurry.  When I visited their website I could not believe the price, so I jumped at the chance.  I know everybody is always looking for a great deal, so I thought I would pass this on to the group.  One more thing, if you pay with check or money order, they will take 5% off of the sale price.

Mike Darr
NSRCA 3316