Tonight's Dumb Idea...

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Thu Feb 19 02:38:48 AKST 2004

Just to clarify what I'll be testing - I'm going to be mounting the throttle
servo to the beams of a vibration-dampening motor mount - NOT to the
firewall.  ON this airframe, the motor WILL be 'soft-mounted'....
    And I agree with both Jim O and Vicente - having done the test that
Vicente outlines before, I know that there are LOTS of 'resonance' points
even on a SOFT mounted engine.  The idea is to avoid ANY resonances.

Bob Pastorello, Oklahoma
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net