Temptation canopys for sale

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 17:30:21 AKST 2004

 We here in Chicago have collectively built around 16 Temptations as of now. We all find the canopy's hard to work with and fairly heavy so Jimmy Hubbard and Mickey Losardo have made some fiberglass one that are way lighter and a ton easier to build. I have 2 pictures of them if your interested. I think they are selling them for $50. If interested contact me for the pics and more info off the list. They are weighing in at around 3 to 3.5 ounces. The conventional ones are about 6 to 7 when your done with them. Mike Mueller