topper tank

Tim Wortkoetter twortkoetter at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 16:30:35 AKST 2004

I was wondering if you use a check valve somewhere in
this set up?  I have it set up as describe on district
3 site.  It doesn't fill the tanks but just flood the
engine and if I clamp off the line to the needle valve
it runs out the pipe.  If I clamp them both off it
puts to much pressure in the tank to fill it.

Thanks to all that have help me so far.  I sure have
learned alot and still have much to learn.

Tim