prophecy ?

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 08:20:07 AKST 2004

What I found very helpful was spoilerons set to a switch for landing. On my
Prophecy I think I had both ailerons come up about 5 degrees but had it
adjustable on a knob. Higher deflections require a down elevator mix. Try
these up high before you start shooting lots of approaches. Sequels,
Prophecy's, etc. were so clean a slow nose high approach with a good very
low idle was a necessity for landing.

Anthony

>From: "John Ferrell" <johnferrell at earthlink.net>
>To: <discussion at nsrca.org>
>Subject: Re: prophecy ?
>Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:57:43 -0500
>
>I was unaware of the 160 engine. It will probably be necessary to shut down
>the engine to land. A fixed gear Prophecy does well on a standard YS120.
>Retracts seem to raise the power requirements somewhat.
>John Ferrell
>http://DixieNC.US

Stay informed on Election 2004 and the race to Super Tuesday.
http://special.msn.com/msn/election2004.armx

# discussion-request at nsrca.org