Throttle servo

Tom Shaw tomshaw at chartermi.net
Tue Feb 17 19:06:49 AKST 2004

OK guys I have a newbie question for all of you. (ya'll for you southern boys).

I'm building a 60 size Desire for Sportsman class and am planning to put a .75 size engine in it.  I have Hitec HS-55 Feather servo for the throttle.  It has 18 oz/in. of torque and I was planning on mounting it just behind the fire wall.  However, since the recent discussion about mounting on the engine mount I may re-think that.  The question is this; is this servo going to handle the job or is it just to small for what I want to do?