prophecy ?

jim ivey jivey61 at msn.com
Tue Feb 17 18:55:36 AKST 2004

Tim
All the posts I have seen about your Prophecy are correct. 3/8 throw is more
than enough all the way around. My concern would be that you will have a
bullet on your hands with the power of the 160. Not trying to scare you but
I would not fly it over 1/2 throttle, maybe 7000 rpm. The plane grooves like
no other sport plane you will ever have and can really scoot at full
throttle. I have had 2 prophecys and I powered the first one with a YS 140FZ
which was more than enough power.
Plan on cruising around easy at first to get used to it and you won't have
any problem with the plane. Just go easy on the power.

jim Ivey

jivey61 at msn.com

>From: Tim Wortkoetter <twortkoetter at yahoo.com>
>To: nsrca <discussion at nsrca.org>
>Subject: re: prophecy ?
>Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 18:38:31 -0800 (PST)
>
>John,
>
>I just set up the control throws and the elevator
>doesn't look like 3/8" isn't very much.  I have never
>flown anything like this before so I just want to make
>sure that it is enough.  I usually have more throw on
>my extra and sport planes.  Still in the learning
>curve and if there is anything I should know about my
>first time flying a 2m please let me know.  Thanks in
>advance.
>
>Tim Wortkoetter

>New Yahoo! Photos - easier uploading and sharing.
>http://photos.yahoo.com/
># To be removed from this list, send a message to
># discussion-request at nsrca.org
># and put leave discussion on the first line of the body.
>#

Click, drag and drop. My MSN is the simple way to design your homepage.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org