Throttle servo

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Tue Feb 17 16:13:10 AKST 2004

It's probably large enough if mounted to the motor mount, and moving WITH the motor.  IF it's mounted somewhere else, I'd bet restraining mounting is gonna strain things.
    Having written that, though, I ran that exact servo, GLUED to the floor of my original Viper for a season.  Worked just fine.

Bob Pastorello, Oklahoma
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net