Quest first flight

Patternrules at aol.com Patternrules at aol.com
Mon Feb 16 18:26:14 AKST 2004

In a message dated 2/16/2004 7:55:00 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
JWilsonJr at houston.rr.com writes:
Will your Quest climb straight in a stall turn?  Even with more right thrust
than called for by the cowl, mine yaws to the left quite a bit.

Thanks,
Jerry
With only one very cold flight on it, didn't really do much, did do a couple
of stalls and seemed pretty good I did make the thrust changes that Eric
recommended, and this flight was more of a shake down flight to see if engine
rebuild was OK and to just see the plane fly, will know more after a warm day,
whenever that may be. It's my thinking that all planes don't fly exactly the same
different engine and props can make them do different thing's if it pulls one
way or the other make whatever changes necessary to make it fly right.

Steve Maxwell