Trim

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Feb 16 17:21:34 AKST 2004

I can't really recall.  But, it seems to me that it's a very fine line
between a slight pre-load, and actually putting enough pressure on the
servo to try to continually pull it off center.  It would require some
experimentation.  And, getting it right in a static condition wouldn't
necessarily mean it was correct under air loads.  But, bottom line, for
these folks it seemed to work.
Bill Glaze