Trim

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Feb 16 11:06:11 AKST 2004

To prevent this very thing, and to forestall any flutter, I have heard
of some folks who actually pre-load the surfaces with a rubber band, and
then are able to completely neutralize the surface, while preventing
flutter.  Kind of like a snubber, which is used with great success in
the Boeing 727 and 757/67, with which I have some experience.  Although
Boeing does not use a rubber band, (not even a very large, strong one)
to my knowledge! :-D

Bill Glaze