Symphony progress (was Looking for Barr, Deaver, Reins)

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Sun Feb 15 18:14:53 AKST 2004

Thanks, Ed.  I still had the aol version.  Please check the info I've posted
for you on the Lubbock contest on the nsrca.org website (under
competition->contests) and send me your phone # if you would at a minimum. I
believe all attendees should be able to contact CDs by phone if needed.

We are working hard on the Symphony.  Started laying up the first mold half
of the fuse this weekend.   I have the CNC progam done on the wings/stabs
and have several done - but these will be internally consumed.

Both Mike Harrison and I have our wings and stabs done so we can get a plane
or 2 in the air this season.  I'm thinking we'll be ready to offer kits this
summer with sheeted wings/stabs.  Have you seen the latest pics on the
website? (www.aeroslave.com).

--Lance