Quest first flight

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sat Feb 14 15:50:04 AKST 2004

Great report, Max. As far as "us guys in the South" is concerned, bad weather
has many many faces. Ours down here in NE FLA, has been wind and more wind
and so much rain, its almost like the mid-west last summer.
Not really but it feels that way. I have had my latest ready for two months
now and have managed a meazly 2 flights a month ago. Cabin fever in a bad way

Matt