prophecy ?

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 12 15:29:58 AKST 2004

Same wings, same stab, same numbers.

The fuselages do make a few differences in flying and a lot of differing
opinions/observations by different flyers. The Prophecy tracks better but is
harder to snap than the Hydeout because of the different distribution of the
lateral area.

That comes down to the argument that the Prophecy is "too stable".  I am not
good enough to testify from my own experience, but I have studied a lot of
very good fliers very carefully and that is the conclusion I draw.

BTW, those number work well for a Focus as well.

John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283
Phone: (336)685-9606