Voltage Regulator

Bob Miller bd4 at inter-linc.net
Wed Feb 11 17:57:59 AKST 2004

Jim,

What I had in mind was using a 3 cell Li-Poly pack with the cheap GWS "D"
geared motor.  The higher voltage just eats up the motors, but they seem to
hold up pretty good on 9.6 volts.

However now you have peaked my interest in using them in my Futaba TX.
Never considered because of the much higher voltage than 9.6.

What would it cost and how bulky would 9.6 V regulator be for use on the
foamy flyers everybody is flying today.

Thanks for all of the very useful info you supply us with,

Bob Miller