Speaking of output shafts...9150?

Dave Smith davidsmith at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 10 07:54:19 AKST 2004

Hi Dave:    I would guess there are no metal arms for the 9150.
In my opinion they are not necessary for this servo anyway,as the supplied arms are robust.
Another point,if this servo is mounted flush to the wing,taking the pushrod straight off the arm/wheel will result in it attaching very close to the aileron hinge line. Using a ball joint on the servo will raise the rod maybe a 1/4 inch,and also a bit of leeway if you wish to angle the P/R to attach to the aileron further out from the hinge line.

Cheers,,,,,,,,,,Dave