What's a JR 9411SA servo?

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 04:54:07 AKST 2004

 I've been following the posts about voltage regulators and Troy mentioned using JR 9411SA's on his ailerons. I saw the specs on the 9411's but I didn't see a listing on the SA's. Are they cheaper than the 9411's just as the 8411SA's are $15 cheaper than the regular 8411's with metal gears? Right now I use 8231's on my ailerons but I need new servos for a second plane and thought these might work better. Any insite or thoughts on this are appreciated. Thanks, Mike