Fwd: Contest Board Procedures

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Sun Feb 8 10:50:54 AKST 2004

Ron:
Thanks for the great news.  Thanks also to John Fuqua, who obviously is
cognizant of many of our wishes, and has been so good at raising AMA
consciousness.
This is a tremendous step forward, and carries many good tidings.
I am just one of many who, I am sure, will congratulate John, (and I
know you're in there, too! :-) ) for these far-thinking ideas.
So many pieces of good news, and in just one bulletin,  too!

Bill Glaze
AMA 2221
NSRCA 2388
IMAC 1624