Selling your used stuff, and getting something for it.

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Sun Feb 8 10:34:45 AKST 2004

Del: This is taken care of by the rating system. If you see something
listed that catches your fancy, look at the ratings and go read the
comments. I have yet to be disappointed with any purchase I have made. On
one occasion I did not readthe listing well enough and did get stuck with
what I felt was an excessive shipping cost. But we live and learn.
As far as "many negatives", I have yet to find any, and I have a 31
rating with100% approval over the past year.

Terry T.

On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 10:40:43 -0500 "Del K. Rykert"