Selling your used stuff, and getting something for it.

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Sun Feb 8 10:30:22 AKST 2004

What extra work? I try to get aond to listing 2 or 3 items every Sunday
night. Takes me about 10 to 15 min.
I have sold a bunch of stuff thru E-bay and have only 1 non-pay. That was
a cookie jar I sold later for about $5 more than the original bid.
No, I don't have stock in E-bay, but I am thinking about it.

Terry T.

On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 09:58:13 -0500 "S.Keller" <sk4carcrash at earthlink.net>