Selling your used stuff, and getting something for it.

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 11:38:24 AKST 2004

 Hey I don't have an interest in anything but conveying my ideas to our group. I have well over a hundred transactions with selling plane stuff. I have found the RC sellers and buyers are at a much higher level of honesty than the rest of the ebayers. I just got back from my clubs (Tri-village RC'ers) swap. It was very crowded and all I can say is you had to virtually give stuff away to get a sale. Now the cost of going to the swap, paying for the table, spending the whole day in front of a bunch extreme bargain hunters is more work than taking a digital pic and listing on Ebay. I have extensive experience in this and I'm telling you that you will normally get more money for your product on Ebay or RCUniverse.   But hey that's why there's chocolate and vanilla. Mike

"S.Keller" <sk4carcrash at earthlink.net> wrote:Sounds like an ad for Ebay.You must own stock in Ebay---
You forgot to tell them about all the extra work required to do a listing plus all the none paying bidders you run into.