Realflight G2 Lite vs Full

Joe Dunnaway dunnaway at geopath.com
Fri Feb 6 16:15:00 AKST 2004

Hi Phil,
 I'm not sure about the Lite version... I used the Cap 232 as the base for the Focus 2 and it is included with the Lite version but I haven't tried it.   Does the Lite version let you modify the flight characteristics and color schemes?  If so, it will probably work.
  If you need help, email me off list and I will see what I can do.
The download link is http://mackrc.net/G2/g2%20focus%202.ZIP

Joe Dunnaway