Servos

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed Feb 4 08:10:17 AKST 2004

Eric & All:
What is the U.R.L. that Horizon is using for a complete servo listing?
I've got one dialed in, but while it lists quite a few servos, it
doesn't list anything in the 9000 series stuff at all.  Actually, it
acts more like a hobby shop listing, than it does Horizon's official web
site.  And, for some reason or other, Horizon's web site seems to have a
security problem; must be the wrong site.  thanks.

Bill Glaze