equipment question prophecy

Tim Wortkoetter twortkoetter at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 17:40:56 AKST 2004

I need to get a spinner for a prophecy.  Is 2.75 the
right size.  I also need to get a pump for an os 160
what suggestions do you have.  What pipes is any one
using?
What size batteries do you guys use?  I was think of a
1400 mah pack but don’t want to go lithium due to
having to change all my chargers.
Any info would be greatly appreciated along with good
places to purchase these items from.

Thanks,

Tim Wortkoetter