Next revolution in pattern planes?

RC Steve Sterling rcsteve at tcrcm.org
Fri Dec 31 23:48:31 AKST 2004

Hey now-- when I broke my Focus 1 last year at a contest, I hauled out my
Hippo Tippo (with anhedral stab) and finished the meet. I had a couple of
people say I flew it better than my Focus!  Of course, it does take a bit of
transmitter mixing to square up the knife-edge. Snaps like a mad aligator,
leaves no doubt the plane was stalled, just a little hard to hit the stop
point when it is snapping about 15000 degrees a second.