Long - Snaps, setup, technique, and "tells" (Was Re: Snap Rolls.....are ...

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri Dec 31 07:57:34 AKST 2004

Dave, almost a treatise on the subject. Excellent stuff.

Matt

In a message dated 12/31/2004 11:31:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ehaury at houston.rr.com writes:

Dave

Good descriptions. It is clear to me also that the more one  observes snaps -
either by flying or judging - the more detail becomes  visible. These are not
0 or 10 maneuvers (sorry Bob), but maneuvers with a  lot of things going on
very rapidly. Only training and experience will  improve judging. OTOH, folks
contributing to this thread seem to be much  more in agreement and the
information much better quality that similar  threads in the past. Gee -
stuff like this may make both flying and  judging better!

Earl