Snap Rolls.....are they legitimate/ RE: displacement during snap rolls discussion

Tim Taylor twtaylor at ftc-i.net
Thu Dec 30 13:02:28 AKST 2004

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bob Pastorello
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 1:11 PM
  Subject: Re: Snap Rolls.....are they legitimate/ RE: displacement during snap rolls discussion

  Thanks.
  I just posted this http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_2483222/anchors_2483222/mpage_1/key_/anchor/tm.htm#2483222
  on RCU to make it open to more folks!!!

  Bob Pastorello
  NSRCA 199  AMA 46373
  rcaerobob at cox.net
  www.rcaerobats.net

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Ed Hartley
    To: discussion at nsrca.org
    Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 11:54 AM

    Hi Mr. Bob,

    This time your wish happens to be our command! Tony Stillman gave me permission to put this question in a poll on the NSRCA site. The link is on the opening page.

    "Should the progression of classes within AMA precision aerobatics be designed to prepare a person for the FAI class?"

    A couple of words of netiquette! Please only vote once. If you don't compete in pattern please don't vote.

    Thanks,
    Ed Hartley
    roho2 at rcpattern.com

    Reguardless how we feel about this, the fact remains that no matter what we do in the lower classes (within reason) it prepares the flier for the next class above the one he's flying. If you added a FAI + class then the current FAI would be a stepping stone towards that class as well. By design or not the end result is the exactly the same.