Snap Rolls.....are they legitimate/ RE: displacement during snap rolls discussion

tony at radiosouthrc.com tony at radiosouthrc.com
Thu Dec 30 09:52:55 AKST 2004

Bob:

The question has been asked before in previous NSRCA surveys.  It was actually asked if Masters was an ending, parallel class to FAI.  The answer was "yes".  It was then decided that whatever pattern was used in Master's class, all the others should be building blocks to allow you to progress to Master's/FAI class.

The Master's pilots felt that they could and should fly just as difficult a pattern as FAI, so similar maneuvers should be included.

That's how we got to having snaps in the current schedules.

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505