D'Best building jigs

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Thu Dec 30 06:02:54 AKST 2004

Evan
I am busy this morning but will send you some pictures of my  jig later today
or tomorrow.
My jig is not a one time thing it takes a while to build but  once you have
it your alignment problems are over forever it takes about an hour  to
completely set up and align an airplane including setting the tube and stab.  I have
recently added lasers to the jig which makes it even easier it also  requires a
digital level. Cost to build including the digital level, lasers and
construction materials will be about $200.00 and if you have the tools will take
about a week to build properly.
Buddy