Participation

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Thu Dec 30 06:01:44 AKST 2004

Ed's, to coin a phrase of an old friend--we are "older than dirt" --I remember taking a Bombshell and converting it to rudder only, before they had escapements . Built the rx, magnet-actuator, and transmitter with George Trammel in Biloxi Miss. in 1960-1961.He was the RC father of tail waggers.Think my brother still has the radio stuff in his basement-guess I should ask.
Jerry