Participation/ "pattern" planes used

Jason jasonshulman at cox.net
Wed Dec 29 21:04:19 AKST 2004

Since we're talking about planes used in pattern, here's my list...

Novice
    81- Top Flite Headmaster
Sportsman
    85- MK Spinks Acromaster
    86- Godfrey 1/4 scale Laser
    88- MK Blue Angels
    90- MK Aurora
F3A
    91- MK Silent
    92- Hanson Runaway
    93- Gator R/C Typhoon (borrowed brothers R/C City Desire for team
trials)
    94- R/C City Dr. Jekyll
    96- Hanson E-MC2
    98- Hebert / R/C City Storm EX and Patriot
    00- ZN Line Topline and Technohobby Angels Shadow
    02- Technohobby Angels Shadow
    03- Lorenz Rhapsody
    04- Composite ARF Revolution Pro and Impact

I did have a Kaos, but never competed with it. My brother also competed with
a Zimpro Ugly Stick (Pink/Yellow/Green stripes) in 86 and 88 before jumping
to a R/C City Desire.

Jason