Displacement during snap rolls (was Why is it so quiet?)

MargueriteVG at aol.com MargueriteVG at aol.com
Wed Dec 29 17:58:51 AKST 2004

All
I agree    Precision flying  is a complete task from start to finish  with a
presentation that keeps it unique.
  Snap rolls. > .this is not my expertise but thanks for letting me add a
note!

 Ed Miller also states the facts for precision flying. The goal is to perfect
and reach precision with our flying figures. . We must keep the goals high.
I agree  we should not  change rules to meet the sloppy standard of a flying
figure. I have seen the TOC  pilots and many of our top pilots fly at our
fields D Lockhart  D Pappas  Gazelles to name a few.
 Also some top winners in our district   Joe Lachowski and Eric !!
 I have seen snaps that were graceful  slow and perfect (not only my opinion
top judges!).  Lets hope more great pilots are moving up to there level with
  Graceful and precise flying
   Let keep training the judges and the NEW pilots(before they learn the bad
habits)
  There will always be doubt or a question on judging and it can present it
self with a simple flying figure also.  My suggestion for the judges is to
score the best you can by following what the rule book calls for.    Like it or
not that is competition and we all have to accept the game. IF we fly the
figures by the book it will work for us and the judges.  Oh oh  now I really have to
practice.
Have fun
Marguerite
tony at radiosouthrc.com writes:
Precision covers more than just the 1per 15 rule...

Tony Stillman
Radio South