Displacement during snap rolls (was Why is it so quiet?)

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Dec 29 16:31:54 AKST 2004

Au contraire Bobby, there are some features that facilitate a model's sheer
acrobatic (note, not necessarily aerobatic; think twirls and twists, not
ballet)  prowess. That is a totally different topic and we can take it up privately
if  you like

Matt

 In a message dated 12/29/2004 8:03:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,