Displacement during snap rolls (was Why is it so quiet?)

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Dec 29 15:58:23 AKST 2004

Wait a minute, we are not talking about flying Pattern with Decathlons and
Cubs. Pattern models are supposed to be "thoroughbred" designs. We  have very
few limits as to what we actually design in. On the other hand,  Scale models
don't have that "free to design as you please"  luxury.

Pattern planes have no excuses. I see no reason the desired features can't
be designed in to facilitate desired outcome.

MattK

In a message dated 12/29/2004 5:10:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,