Displacement during snap rolls (was Why is it so quiet?)

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Dec 29 10:11:03 AKST 2004

In a message dated 12/29/2004 1:52:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
billglaze at triad.rr.com writes:

Matt:
When you see Fred, you will simply get the statement that  "some displacement
is O.K."  When I judged at the Challenge last year, I  raised the question
because, as I told him, you are then penalizing the few  pilots who can do the
snap without that rather ugly displacement.   "Doesn't make any difference" he
said.  Well, he was the boss, and the  boss isn't always right, but he IS the

Bill  Glaze

I understand Bill. My point is what do folks in IMAC circles believe the
term "SOME" means? Somebody mentioned, it may have been Ed, that the two types
of planes should have similar requirements in essence, due to a constancy in
Physics.

The best source for that piece on enlightenment could be Fred, but  others
opinions welcome.

MattK