Displacement during snap rolls (was Why is it so quiet?)

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed Dec 29 09:52:31 AKST 2004

Matt:
When you see Fred, you will simply get the statement that "some
displacement is O.K."  When I judged at the Challenge last year, I
raised the question because, as I told him, you are then penalizing the
few pilots who can do the snap without that rather ugly displacement.
"Doesn't make any difference" he said.  Well, he was the boss, and the
boss isn't always right, but he IS the boss, so..............

Bill Glaze